August 22, 2010

The Kind of Man I Dream of

I saw this on a friend's profile and decided to "borrow" it.  This pretty much explains the dreams and hopes I have of a man that really knows how to love me.... even at my worst.  Of course, I know people aren't perfect and nobody can be "everything" to me.  Only Jesus can truly love me unconditionally and meet my every need.  But still, I dream of one day having a relationship like this with a man who loves God first, and loves me second.  Yes, I would certainly want to do my best to be all this for my man too! :)  It's good to have dreams!


I wonder how many men realize if they did more of this list for the woman in their life, how amazing their relationship would be.  Women are naturally made to be responders.  Wow, what a romance could be had!  Read on.


What to Do When a Woman Does This to You

  When she stares at your mouth....  smile, then kiss her.
  

When she pushes you or hits you....  hug her tight.
  

When she starts fussing at you....  say I love you.
  

When she's quiet....  hold her hand and ask what's wrong.
  

When she ignores you....  act cute so she'll notice you.
  

When she pulls away....  pull her back and hold her tight.
  

When you see her at her worst....  tell her you love her and she still looks amazing.
  

When you see her walking....  approach her and give a kiss on the cheek.
  

When she's scared....   assure her you're not going to leave her.
  

When she lays her head on your shoulder....  tilt your head too to touch her head.
  

When she steals your favorite hat....  let her keep it.
  

When she teases you....  tease her back and make her laugh.
  

When she says that she likes you....  know that she really does, more than you could understand.
  

When she grabs at your hands....  hold hers and play with her fingers.
  

When she bumps into you....  bump into her back and make her laugh.
  

When she tells you a secret....   keep it safe and untold.
  

When she is sick....  stay up all night with her.
  

When she's bored and sad....  hang out with her.
  

When she's mad....  hug her tight and don't let go.
  

When she wants to see her favorite movie or show....  watch it with her, even if you think it's stupid.
  

When she says she's okay....  don't believe it, talk to her.
  

When she looks into your eyes....  don't look away until she does.
  

When she doesn't answer for a long time....   reassure her that everything is okay.
  

When she looks at you with doubt....  back yourself up, earn her trust
  

When she misses you....  know that she's hurting inside.
  

When you break her heart....  understand that the pain never really goes away.
  

When she says it's over....  believe she still wants you to be hers, and try again.
  

When she's not saying anything....  stay on the phone with her.
  

When you see her crying....  hold her, and ask her what's wrong.
  

When she runs up to you crying....  the first thing you'd say is "Who's butt am I gonna kick, Baby?"
  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  

Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her.
  

Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
  

Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
  

Let her wear your clothes.
  

Let her know she's important.
  

Kiss her in the pouring rain.
  

Give her the world.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift that would be!

    ReplyDelete